Everyone seems to be obsessed with getting their butt into shape these days, and I mean that literally. I’m not sure when this trend started, perhaps it was with Sir Mix-a-Lot. Whatever the origin, I’m totally on board. I also love seeing women embracing their curves.
So I thought I would put together a quick booty workout full of my personal faves. This workout is great if you don’t feel like doing a long and intense session, the best part is that you can do it at home without any equipment!
- Single Deadlifts (30 reps/15 each side)
- Donkey Kicks (30 reps/15 each side)
- Glute Bridges w/ leg raises (20 reps/10 each side)
- Fire Hydrants (30 reps/15 each side)
- Side Lunge to Curtsy (30 reps/15 each side)
Repeat circuit 3 times to really feel the burn, and don’t forget to stretch afterwards!
Let me know in the comments if workouts like this is something you want to see more of.
Don’t forget to hit ‘follow’ so you never miss a blog post.
The Healthy Mermaid x